Audio and Video Collaboration
OIT provides a suite of audio/video collaboration and conferencing tools enabling employees to collaborate and share information real time with team members or external stakeholders, whether participating in standard audio conference, or meeting face to face over a video connection. Solutions provided are: WebEx – a web conferencing solution with audio, video, and real-time content sharing; Video conferencing through Polycom-brand video conference units run on a network separate from the State WAN and able to accept incoming calls from other systems; MS Skype – an online meeting tool that offers realtime video and instant messaging, and the GCI Audio Bridge – an audio conferencing solution with unassisted on-demand and assisted conferencing options. See also: MS Teams, an enterprise application offering powerful collaboration tools such as chat, audio & video conference, and desktop sharing.
- Polycom or GCI Audio Bridge: Plus
- WebEx or Skype in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau: Plus
- WebEx or Skype in all other Alaska locations: Standard
- MS Teams: Cloud Application – Vendor Service Level (Enterprise Applications SLA)
- Core Services Bundle
- For support please request help at AlaskaNow OIT Portal.